The mission of Kiser Elementary School is to provide a safe and caring environment where all teachers use research based instruction to meet student interests, needs, and enhance learning. Promoting a cooperative partnership with school, parents, and community is essential to creating successful life-long learners.
Kiser Elementary School will create a collaborative community of learners who will meet state and national academic standards, promote social and personal skills that will challenge students to become productive members of society and develop a desire to become life-long learners.
1. Students will be at the core of school's decisions making process.
2. Students will be taught with a variety of interactive activities in order to meet learning styles of diverse student needs.
3. Students will be thought of as being composed of parts that make up a whole child: academic, social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
4. Students and staff will be held to high expectations.
5. Students will be viewed as a partnership involving parents, educators and the community.
"Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow"