Mount Holly Middle School was named a 2009 Super Safe School by the North Carolina Department of Instruction. Keeping students safe is our top priority. Here are some ways you can help:
1. Keep all contact information up to date with the office.
2. Keep all medication information up to date with the office.
3. Make all after school pick up plans before school. Do not leave your child wondering how he/she is getting home.
4. Encourage your child to speak with an adult at school if someone is bullying them. Students also have access to the S.A.V.E box to report threats and violence anonymously.
5. Contact your child's teacher frequently to keep lines of communication open.