Meals Plus is a touch-screen computer system designed to make mealtime easier for students, parents and staff.
Meals Plus software processes cafeteria sales quickly and easily for cafeteria staff, which means students and school staff will get through the lines more rapidly and have more time to enjoy their meals.
Other Key Benefits of Meals Plus:
* Complete Meal Status Confidentiality
All students have a private, personal id code, so there is no distinction between students and their method of payment. Restrictions are also in place to prevent access to staff or student accounts by someone other than the name on the account.
* No More Worries About Forgotten Money for Lunches
Students, parents, and staff will appreciate the convenience of accounts that eliminates the need for carrying money on a daily basis. Parents can prepay for their child's meals for a week, a month, or even the entire school year.
* Tracks All Meals and/or Items Sold
Meals Plus provides the ability to monitor account activity and food purchases which can provide a record of daily purchases made by individual students.
* Parental Restrictions on Food Purchases
By simply notifying the cafeteria staff, you can designate how your child spends lunch money in the cafeteria. For example, you may choose to allow your child to buy a meal and any a la carte sales item daily. This information is documented in the Meals Plus system and appears each time your child makes a purchase. Special dietary notes regarding food allergies can also be documented.
* Meals Plus provides important data to assure meals are in compliance with the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program meal pattern requirements.“USDA is an Equal Opportunity Provider, Employer and Lender”