E.R. & Lillian B. Dimmette Scholarship due to school counselor Jan. 9, 2019
Pre-Application form due to School Counselor By January 9, 2019
- Must have 2.5 GPA Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be a legal resident of Gaston, Iredell, Mecklenburg, Rowan or Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Must demonstrate substantial need for financial assistance.
- Must have a SAT or ACT score that is equal to or greater than the state average (new requirement for this year)
- Complete all pages of this form to illustrate leadership, excellence of character, integrity, & community involvement.
- Submit a copy of Student Aid Report from a completed FAFSA form.
Dimmette_Scholarship_2018_Pre-Application_Gaston_County_Schools.docx, 54.13 KB; (Last Modified on November 26, 2018)