Mission and Vision Statement
The vision of Rankin Elementary is to empower student success as lifelong learners.
Working with all stakeholders, we will motivate, nurture, and inspire children to meet their highest potential.
Rankin Elementary Beliefs
- Education is a shared responsibility. It is a partnership of the student, home, school, and community.
- All children can learn if given appropriate time, instruction, and access to resources.
- Students must be assessed in a variety of ways to demonstrate their achievement.
- Students and staff will feel safe, cared for, and accepted in our learning environment.
- We will recognize and celebrate the individuality of every learner.