Career Technical Education
The mission of Career and Technical Education (CTE) is to empower students to be successful students, workers, and leaders in a global economy. CTE programs are designed to contribute to the broad educational achievement of students, including basic skills, as well as their ability to work independently and as part of a team, think creatively and solve problems, and utilize technology in the thinking and problem-solving process.
Middle school courses consist of the following options:
- 6th Grade - Exploring Technology
- 7th Grade – Computer Skills and Applications and Exploring Technology Design and Innovation
- 8th Grade - Computer Skills and Applications and Exploring Technological Systems
Please click on a teacher name below to view a curriculum presentation.
- Business Education - Jason Huffstetller
- Technology Education - Jenna Taylor