New Students

  • Requirements for Enrollment

    Withdrawal papers and transcript from previous school
    Two proofs of residence
    Student's Social Security card
    Student's Birth Certificate
    Student's Immunization Records
    If student is transferring from outside of Gaston County Schools, he or she must first visit the county office at 943 Osceola St., Gastonia, NC 28054.
    Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

    Once you have the above completed and are ready to enroll, please call (704) 836-9605 to make an appointment with your child's counselor to enroll. All enrollment paperwork will be completed at this time.