· Students are welcome in the library any time they are free to come.
· Individual students coming to the library from classrooms must have a pass from their classroom teacher.
· Students must show their pass to the library assistant at the circulation desk and sign in.
· Never hesitate to ask for help when you need it.
· Please maintain an atmosphere such as will permit everyone in the library to work or read undisturbed.
· Computer workstations are for educational research only. No personal email is to be sent/checked and instant messenger sites or chat rooms are not to be visited.
· Food or drinks are not allowed in the library!
· Books are on loan for 2 weeks and may be renewed one time when necessary.
· Freshmen students will be limited to two books unless approved by the librarian.
· No overdue fines are charged, BUT any student who loses a book must pay the full price necessary to replace the book.
· Any student who has an overdue library book may not check out another book unless approved by a librarian.
· Students who have an overdue book may not purchase a ticket to prom or be approved to attend prom with someone else.