Did you know…?
Titan Family Portal provides convenience and information to manage school meal accounts.
Gaston County School Nutrition offers Titan Family Portal, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you with the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. This feature speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks or cash to school, takes away your concerns about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, Titan Family Portal enables families to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage your student’s cafeteria account
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee of 3.5% per transaction, Titan Family Portal allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at https://family.titank12.com
- Funds deposited through K12PaymentCenter are usually available for student use within 24 hours
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
To create a new account, log onto https://family.titank12.com. Follow the onscreen directions and register your student using his or her Student ID number. The Student ID number can be obtained by contacting your school's Cafeteria Manager or the School Nutrition offices at (704) 836-9110. “USDA is an Equal Opportunity Provider, Employer and Lender”